ITB/Contract #ESD112-DE-14B (Archived)
The bid is now closed
Invitation to Bid No. ESD112-DE-14B
Public Notice Inviting Bids
Notice is hereby given that Educational Service District 112 (ESD 112), Vancouver, WA shall receive formal sealed bids on Bundled Solutions on Wireless Mobile Devices. Bids shall be submitted to the DigitalEdge Procurement Contract Specialist at Educational Service District 112, 2500 NE 65th Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98661 by 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Time) on or before June 30, 2014.
Bids shall be opened and publicly read on July 1, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. (Pacific Time) at ESD 112 in the Cowlitz Room. All interested persons may attend.
This ITB is provided on behalf of the following states: WA, OR, CO, ID, MT, AK, HI, NM, CA, NV, UT, WY.
The ITB and bid forms will be located on the Internet at digitaledge.esd112.org on May 23, 2014, and published in newspapers of general circulation pursuant to applicable laws.
Documents and Materials for This Bid
Interested bidders will need the following documents for their bid submittal:
- Invitation to Bid #ESD112-DE-14B
Bid Forms for Wireless Solution Bundles
- Bid Forms for Wireless Solution Bundles - Basic Bundles (Video is listed below in the Addenda section of this page)
- Bid Forms for Wireless Solution Bundles - Add-ons (Video is listed below in the Addenda section of this page)
- Cart Manufacturer Support Form (required of all Bidders)
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Tech Specs
Interested Bidders should contact the DigitalEdge Procurement Contract Specialist and let her know that they plan to submit one or more bids in response to this Invitation to Bid. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 360.952.3415.
Mandatory Virtual Bidder's Conference
ITB ESD112-DE-14B Mandatory Virtual Bidders Conference is Thursday June 5th at 10:00 AM Pacific time.
Click here to register for the Mandatory Virtual Bidders Conference
This webinar will cover information about ITB #ESD112-DE-14B. Interested Bidders should reserve the date listed below to attend the mandatory meeting. Bidders will gain important information that will increase their chances for successful bidding. Also included in the webinar will be a demonstration on how to complete the bid forms for "Bundles Solutions for Wireless Mobile Devices"
- View the video recording of the Virtual Bidders' Conference.
- Download a copy of the Virtual Bidders' Conference Power Point in PDF format
TBD : New video will be posted outlining the use of the two bid forms listed in the document and material section on this page.
Please download all bid documents (listed above) and have them ready to view and refer to before the beginning of the conference.
- Addendum #01: Correction to the Bid Timeline
- Addendum #02: Revision to the Instructions for Bidding
- Addendum #03: Revision to the Instructions for Submitting Bid Materials
- Addendum #04: Revision to the Bid Evaluation
- Addendum #05: Addition to Glossary
- Note the two updated bid forms, Wireless Solutions Bundles - Basic Bundles, and Add-ons are listed above in the Documents and Materials section. These updated bid forms are the correct forms folllowing the addendums listed above for the Invitation to Bid ESD112-DE-14B
- Tutorial Video: Basic Bundles Bid form
- Tutorial Video: Add-on Bid form
Please check here for any posted addenda to be submitted with your bid.
Questions and Answers about This Bid:
Questions posed by Bidders and the response to those questions will appear here
Q: Would our company be allowed to bid as the manufacturer of an android based tablet solution?
A: Please reference the Authorization and Background section on page 5 of the DigitalEdge ITB#ESD112-DE-14B. The Eligible Bidders paragraph outlines what bidders must be able to sell and do in order to submit a bid. The Bidder, an authorized reseller, must be able to provide all products and services requested on the bid forms.
- California - Daily News / San Francisco Business Journal
- Colorado - Denver Business Journal
- Idaho - Idaho Statesman
- Nevada - Las Vegas Review / Northern Nevada Business Weekly
- New Mexico - Santa Fe New Mexican
- Oregon - Oregon DJC (Pre-bid notice) / Oregon DJC (Invitation to Bid notice)
- Utah - Salt Lake Tribune
- Washington - Columbian / Seattle DJC
- Wyoming - Casper Star Tribune
For Further Information:
Contact Bunny Stevens, DigitalEdge Procurement Contract Specialist at email@example.com.