The 2018 Summit will feature a keynote from Scott Johnson, the Emergency Management Division Manager for the Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency.
Breakout sessions for new and returning administrators will include:
- Fetal Alcohol and other Neurobehavioral Conditions
- Student Threat Assessment
- Strategies for Parent Engagement
- Opioids in Our Student Population
- Trauma-Informed Schools
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Juvenile Justice
- Youth Engagement
- Rapid Responder
- and much more!
All school staff members are welcome to this free event. Lunch is provided, clock hours are available, and no pre-registration is required.