Join us for a community conversation with a panel of youth and prevention experts
Listen to personal testimony from youth including a former user of vapor products turned tobacco prevention ambassador and youth who are witness to the upsurge in vapor and e-cigarette use among teens in Clark County. Together we will discuss the local trends and why we should care about the use of vapor products amongst youth in our community.
Panelists for the coalition meeting and public forum include:
- Shane Gardner, Manager of School Safety and Security (Moderator)
- Jason Granneman, School Resource Officer (Panelist)
- Deb Drandoff, Director of Prevention and Youth Services (Panelist)
- Sharice Lee, Student Assistance Professional (Panelist)
- Maddison Langer, Tobacco Free Kids Youth Ambassador (Panelist)
- Plus, additional youth to provide testimony on what they are seeing and experiencing among peers who are using vapor products
- What is a vapor product?
- Why are they a problem for youth in our community?
- Why should we care?
Attendees are invited to engage in the conversation and will have opportunity to ask the panel questions with time to network at the end.
The event is open to the public and registration is not required. Light refreshments will be provided.
Brought to you by the Washington State Department of Health, Dedicated Marijuana Account Funding.