Building strong connections between prenatal to 3rd-grade educators and leaders as we work to eliminate the opportunity gap in Washington.
- Increase connections between early learning and K–12 professionals
- Increase rigorous, developmentally appropriate practices in prenatal-to-3rd-grade learning environments
- Learn about Washington’s early learning priorities, initiatives, and promising practices
- Support educators in leading change
Go to website for a complete schedule!
Choices of full or half-day sessions for deeper learning opportunities!
Opening general session featuring Dr. Rosemarie Allen followed by a community conversation with statewide early learning leaders!
Master Teaching Artist Christina Farrell from the Wolf Trap Institute to explore dramatic play in the classroom!
Registration opens April 16 at www.startingstrong.net.
EARLY-BIRD RATES THROUGH MAY 31:
- Institute only ($220)
- + Pre-institute workshop ($260)
REGULAR RATES STARTING JUNE 1:
- Institute only ($260)
- + Pre-institute workshop ($310)
Clock Hours & Merit
16 WA State clock hours will be available at $2 per hour with a $10 minimum. Washington MERIT will be available at no additional cost.