Look here for all of your clock hour needs
Clock Hour Proposal Process
ESD 112 now accepts Clock Hour Proposals online using the pd Enroller system. If you don’t already have a registration/clock hour proposal online account, you will need to create an account to begin using the online proposal process. This is the same log in that you use to register for ESD 112 courses. Each time you submit a proposal, you will use your own personal log in and password to access the proposal system. Select “Clock Hour Proposals” from the Clock Hour drop down menu.
Note: We recommend that you use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to be more successful in submitting proposals. If you use Internet Explorer and experience difficulty, please remove the internet cookies.
How it Works
An Online Clock Hour Proposal is to be submitted for all new course offerings in accordance with the criteria set forth in WAC 180-85-030 and WAC 180-85-200.
- If you have never submitted a clock hour proposal, you must contact ESD 112 to be added as a proposal submitter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 360-952-3319 for access to the proposal system.
- ESD 112 requires that your proposal be submitted at least 15 days prior to the first day of your inservice.
- Your proposal must be pre-approved by an administrator, curriculum coordinator, professional development manager, etc., before being submitted.
- ESD 112 and the Clock Hour Advisory Committee will review your proposal to verify that Washington State inservice/professional development requirements are met.
- Upon approval of your inservice, a confirmation email will be sent which contains the clock hour claim code that must be distributed to attendees for online claim submission. Sign-in sheets are required and you may upload the sign-in sheets via pdEnroller using instructions provided in the email. Evaluations will be completed online during the claim process.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to email@example.com
Clock Hour Transcripts
Clock Hour Transcripts
We provide clock hour transcripts for school districts and certificated staff. Clock hour transcripts are provided to school districts annually by October 1st. Individuals may obtain a transcript from our office at any time for a small fee.
Clock Hour Transcript Requests
Clock hour transcripts are provided to districts in our service region by October 1st of each year to assist in salary placement of certificated staff members. Transcripts may also be requested in writing by individuals at any time for a $5.00 fee.
Download the Clock Hour Transcript Request Form
You may also print an official transcript at no charge via your pdEnroller account located in the Clock Hours menu.
Submitting Registration Forms
If you have taken a clock hour class through ESD 112, and want your hours recorded on a transcript, please send your inservice registration form to:
Educational Service District 112
2500 NE 65th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98661
Note: Include payment of $3 per clock hour if you are employed by a district that is not a member of the ESD 112 Clock Hour Cooperative.
Clock Hour Cooperative Districts 2017-2018
Certificated employees in the following districts do not pay ESD 112 for clock hour recording.
If you have a question about your district participation, or wish to have your district become a member of the cooperative, please contact your district office.
Clock Hours FAQ
If the course is sponsored by an ESD, school district or college/university in Washington, chances are very good it is approved for clock hours. If taking classes from outside agencies, make sure they are either approved through the Professional Educator Standards Board to provide clock hours, or the training has been co-sponsored by an ESD in Washington. Washington does not accept CEUs, contact hours or certificates of completions for clock hour maintenance.
An official clock hour form or official clock hour transcript is needed for proper clock hour documentation.
Yes, one quarter credit is equal to 10 clock hours, and one semester credit is equal to 15 clock hours. College transcripts must be submitted to the school district as they cannot be added to a clock hour transcript. You cannot earn both clock hours and college credits for the same class.
No, your district pays us to record your clock hours. It is your responsibility to get your documentation to ESD 112 for recording. We will record all official clock hours on your ESD 112 transcript. We do not accept certificates of completion.
If you want to record your clock hours on an ESD 112 transcript, there is a fee of $3 per clock hour or a flat fee of $5 for a non-ESD 112 course. Forms and payment should be send to ESD 112. Transcripts are sent out once a year by October 1st.
The rules for clock hours are available online at: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=181-85.
Clock Hour FAQ Sheets