Increasing the purchasing power of educational organizations.
ESD 112’s purchasing program manages competitive bids and proposals, including the DigitalEdge program, solicited on behalf of ESD 112 and eligible purchasers, such as K-12 public and private schools, colleges and universities, regional service agencies and state departments of education.
The purchasing mission of ESD112 is to increase the purchasing power of the eligible purchasers to facilitate very competitive pricing through a centralized procurement process. DigitalEdge purchasing contracts provide a variety of solutions including educational technology, STEM/STEAM technology, wireless devices, and school safety equipment for purchasers in twelve western states.
Purchasing Contracts with ESD 112
ESD 112 operates a purchasing program under which competitive bids and proposals are solicited on behalf of school districts and other educational organizations. This program increases the purchasing power of eligible purchasers, therefore facilitating very competitive pricing from awarded bidders.
Purchasing Interlocal Agreements
How do I utilize the ESD 112 Purchasing Contracts?
Review the legal requirements for your organization to ensure eligibility for using these contracts. Some state laws and agency regulations require the use of an Interlocal Agreement when one public agency is relying on another public agency’s competitively procured contracts. ESD 112 will provide an Interlocal Agreement to any eligible purchaser who requests one.
Before proceeding to step 2, check the Signed Interlocal Agreements section of this page to learn whether your district has a Purchasing Agreement on file with ESD 112. However, it is recommended that all school districts complete a new Interlocal Agreement.
Effective August 15, 2017, ESD 112 is updating the Interlocal Agreement form. Please follow the instructions below to complete the new electronic signature ILA.
Access link to ESD 112’s Interlocal Agreement form (electronic form) for all ESD 112 competitive purchasing contracts.
- Complete all fields requested on the form and follow the prompts on the website to submit the completed form.
- The completed form, upon submittal, will be forwarded to the program contact individual for review.
- When the review is completed, it is forwarded for school districts authorized signature.
- Email confirmations are sent to the submitter following each step of the process.
- Once the school district signs and electronically submits the request to ESD 112, the accounting office will review and forward the ILA form to our superintendent for the final signature.
- The final signed Interlocal Agreement will be electronically generated and sent to your program contact and notice contact (authorized signer).
- School districts and ESD 112 shall keep the signed Interlocal Agreement on file for reference.
Notification will be sent from Educational Service District 112 (ESD 112) at the end of 5 years for renewal of ILA’s. For example, ILA’s signed by September 1, 2017, have a term end date of August 31, 2022, at which time the renewal notice would be sent to the respective school district.
To get more information for making purchases through these contracts, refer to the contact information for each contract identified on the tab entitled Contracts.
Signed Purchasing Interlocal Agreements
Below is a listing, by state, of Interlocal Agreements signed with Educational Service District 112 (ESD 112) for all Purchasing contracts. If your district or agency signed an Interlocal Agreement with ESD 112 prior to January 2010, you are encouraged to update the Agreement so your district can take advantage of all the ESD 112’s purchasing contracts available.
Beginning August 15, 2017, ESD 112 will roll out new ILA electronic signature forms by selected states, eventually being rolled out to all states in order to replace current ILA’s.
- Alaska Interlocal Agreement
- Colorado Interlocal Agreement
- Idaho Interlocal Agreement
- Montana Interlocal Agreement
- Oregon Interlocal Agreement
- Washington Interlocal Agreements
- Wyoming Interlocal Agreement
- New Mexico Interlocal Agreement
Please follow the steps outlined on this page to update your current Purchasing Interlocal Agreement (ILA).
If you have any questions please contact:
Who to Contact
Small Works Roster Contract
For more information or to be added to the Small Works Roster, go to the Small Works page.
Go to Interlocal Agreements – Purchasing for more information.
Get Social with Us
Business & Finance News