Educational Service District 112 is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities by meeting the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA.
If you are having any difficulties accessing any of the content on our website, you may request the information in the following ways:
- Email us with the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problems you are encountering.
- Submit written correspondence to the Accessibility Coordinator, Educational Service District 112, 2500 NE 65th Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98661. In your correspondence, please include the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problems you are encountering.
We are providing the following resources for improving web site accessibility.
Official standards and related articles.
Section 508 Web-based internet information and applications
W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
Web Page Testing Tools
These tools test for various accessibility errors. No tools covers all standards. We recommend that you use multiple tools in combination with user testing.
Google Chrome Accessibility Plugins
- Easy Color Contrast Testing with Google Accessibility Developer Tools
- Tanaguru Contrast Finder
- WebAIM Contrast Checker
- Spectrum Chrome Plugin for Color Blindness
- Google Chrome High Contrast Plugin
Accessible File Formats
Support documents for improving the accessibility of various file formats.
Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Office Support – Creating accessible PowerPoint presentations
- PowerPoint Accessibility Techniques (WebAIM)
Accessible Social Media
- Facebook Help Center: Accessibility for People with Disabilities
- See Topic: How do I add captions to my video?
- See Topic: How can I make my photos accessible to people using assistive technology?