How it Works
By purchasing online courses through ESD 112 using the pdEnroller system, you are receiving a small discount as well as an easy way to keep track of your clock hours. Once you’ve purchased your course, you will need to complete your enrollment in the course at the provider’s website using an Enrollment Code.
After you’ve signed up for the class in pdEnroller, please follow these steps to begin your ASCD online course:
- Setup ASCD Account: If you have an existing ASCD account, please email Karen, at email@example.com to request that your class be activated. Include in your email the name of the class you wish to have activated. If you do not have an account with ASCD, please sign up on their PD Online website.
- After you have signed up, or if you already have an account, please follow this link and accept the invitation to join ESD 112’s account by clicking “JOIN”. You must be logged into your ASCD account to accept the invitation. If you log into your account and the screen tells you the invitation is not valid, exit out of the window (without logging out) and click the invitation link again.
- Once you have successfully requested to join ESD 112’s account, please email Karen, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your class be activated. Include in your email the name of the class you wish to have activated.
- Once your class has been activated, you will be able to login here.
- Go to the CE Credits website and find the course you just signed up for on pdEnroller. Select your course and click “Add to Cart”.
- Log in or create an account.
- You will return to the Cart page. Enter your enrollment code (you should have received this in your email confirmation) and “Validate”. Click “Continue”.
- Follow the prompts to enter your contact information and complete your order. Your order total will be $0, and you will not be asked to enter a credit card.
- Once your order is complete, you may log in and begin your course immediately by signing in to your eClassroom.
If you have any questions regarding enrollment on the CE Credits Online site, please email email@example.com or call 425-788-7275 ext. 104. Their office is open Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm PST.
Claiming Clock Hours
To claim your clock hours, log into PD Enroller, and select “My Events” under your name. In the event list, you’ll select “Attendee Page” for the online class you’ve completed. Under “Announcements” you’ll find the “Clock Hour Claim Code” alpha-numeric 6-digit X#X-#X#. Use this code in “Claim Clock Hours” under the “Clock Hours” drop down. Follow the instructions on the page, being sure to upload the corresponding “Certificate of Completion”. Your hours will be recorded as Unverified until ESD staff reviews and confirms your “Certificate of Completion”; please allow up to 30 days for this review to be completed.