Teacher, Administrator, and ESA Certification Services
We provide teacher, administrator and ESA certification services for the ESD 112 region. In partnership with the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, we assist with the following:
- Walking educators through the online application process for first time Washington certificates and renewals
- Evaluation and processing of certification applications
- Issuing temporary permits
In-Person Certification Assistance
Effective August 1, 2016, ESD 112 will be scheduling appointments for any in-person certification assistance. If you are not employed by a school district in the ESD 112 region, there will be a $45 service fee for the certification appointment.
The following links provide more specific information:
WA State Teacher, ESA, Administrator Certification
- How do I become certificated in Washington?
- WA State Endorsements
- Teacher Certification Information and Application
- Educational Staff Associate Certification Information and Application
- Administrator Certification Information and Application
- Career & Technical Ed Certification Information and Application
Educator Preparation Programs
Testing Information (Basic Skills and Endorsement Testing)
All new applicants will be directed to our NEOGOV Online Application system to apply for our open positions. For more information or questions on the system, review the following links:
Recent Job Openings
Click on a link below to view the job opening or search for all available positions.
Special Education Teacher (ESA) (2020-2021 School...
Speech Language Pathologist (ESA) (2020-2021...
School Psychologist (ESA) (2020-2021 School Year)
Insurance Adjuster or Senior Insurance Adjuster -...
Secondary Social Studies and/or English and/or...
Enterprise Content Management Developer
Career & Technical Business Education Teacher...
Director of Fiscal Services