We provide personalized educational opportunities for at–risk youth in Clark County.
What is the Open Doors program?
The Open Doors Re-Engagement Program at ESD 112 provides students with the opportunity to enhance personal skills in a variety of academic areas.
We work closely with students to ensure academic goals are being met, as well as assisting with career and college readiness skills. Our staff monitors each student’s progress regularly and adjusts lessons accordingly. This program provides students with a flexible learning plan so they can learn at their own pace.
- Flexible learning plans that you complete at your own pace
- Personalized support from knowledgeable staff
- GED preparation
- Career preparation, life skills and work-readiness
- High school credit recovery
Who qualifies for Open Doors?
To receive assistance you must be:
- Must be at least 16 years of age but under age 21 as of September 1st, 2017
- Must reside in a consortium member district
- Credit deficient
Our program is an OSPI approved consortium of:
- Battle Ground Public Schools
- Camas School District
- Educational Service District 112
- Evergreen Public Schools
- Hockinson School District
- La Center School District
- Ridgefield School District
- Vancouver Public Schools
- Washougal School District
- Woodland Public Schools
Who to Contact
The Open Doors Program has classes at:
ESD 112 Campus
2500 NE 65 Ave, 2200 Building
Vancouver, WA 98661