K–12 tutoring program in mathematics and reading.
What is REACH?
An exciting K-12 academic support program in mathematics and reading. REACH is available to students in Lyle and Wishram School Districts. It is a program of Educational Service District 112, a state agency dedicated to providing all students with the opportunity to succeed.
- In most schools REACH is four days per week, before and after school
- Instruction is individualized
- Any student can benefit – on grade, below grade, or above grade level
REACH Focuses on: Relationships, Enrichment, Academics, Community and Homework Help.
Why choose REACH?
We collaborate with local partners to provide exciting enrichment opportunities that engage kids and make them enthusiastic learners.
Benefits of REACH:
- Services provided at your child’s school
- Transportation to and from home provided
- High quality, research-based curriculum and instruction
- Safe, healthy and supportive learning environment
- Strong home connection and emphasis on family involvement
What People Are Saying
“Students are able to catch up on missed skills and feel successful.”
“I really, really love tutoring and it helps me with everything. In class I could tell that my reading improved.”
“The best part of the REACH program is that my son got the help he needed.”
“I learn a lot of new stuff each day!”
“The staff are wonderful. They plan great educational events for the children.”
Who is eligible for REACH?
Program services are provided free of charge for qualifying families. All fees are paid by the 21st Century Grant.
Our FREE program services include:
- Quality academic support in math and reading
- Student assessment to determine individual needs
- Before and after school program at each school
- Homework help, remediation and intervention
- Educational enrichment activities and field trips that make learning fun
To find out if your family qualifies for this service:
- Contact your local school or district office.
- Request the REACH program by ESD 112, and fill out the required Enrollment Form.
OSPI Links and Reports
This provides valuable information on 21st Century Community Learning Center Programs:
Washington State Report Card
This includes demographic information, test scores, and more.