What is REACH?
An exciting K-12 academic support program in mathematics and reading. REACH is available to students in Lyle and Wishram School Districts. It is a program of Educational Service District 112, a state agency dedicated to providing all students with the opportunity to succeed.
- In most schools REACH is four days per week, before and after school
- Instruction is individualized
- Any student can benefit – on grade, below grade, or above grade level
REACH Focuses on: Relationships, Enrichment, Academics, Community and Homework Help.
Why choose REACH?
We collaborate with local partners to provide exciting enrichment opportunities that engage kids and make them enthusiastic learners.
Benefits of REACH:
- Services provided at your child’s school
- Transportation to and from home provided
- High quality, research-based curriculum and instruction
- Safe, healthy and supportive learning environment
- Strong home connection and emphasis on family involvement
* Currently accepting Evaluator Bids for our REACH Program. Email the REACH Program Director at Heather.Lopez@esd112.org before 9/30/2022 please see the job description.