Your first choice for quality training.
Professional Development and Continuing Education
ESD 112 offers professional development and continuing education classes for the PreK–Third Grade Community of professionals working with children and families. Topics address WA State Core Competencies for Early Learning Professionals and School Age Professionals. Classes are instructed by experts in the field who are Washington State approved trainers. Courses include the following topics:
Spring/Summer 2018 Schedule of Classes
Join us to network and build community among fellow early childcare directors, and earn professional development STARS credits.
From the Inside Out: The Power of Reflection and Self–Awareness.
These classes focus on:
- Developing a better sense of self
- Invites you to reflect on how your experiences shape your present
- Learn the importance of self–reflection
- Clarify your purpose and passions around professional fulfillment
Meets the last Thursday of the month at 6:30 – 8:30 pm • Location: ESD 112
Part One: 3/13/18
Part Two: 4/17/18
Time: All Classes 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Location: ESD 112 – Longview
To Register: Call Luis at (360) 952–3358
ALL CLASSES 6:00 – 9:00 pm • Location: ESD 112
The following class is targeted for child care center directors and family child care primary providers. Participants must work in facilities that have registered for Early Achievers participation.
ALL CLASSES • Location: ESD 112
Let us come to you! Your time. Your Place. Your Training.
Convenient for you and your staff
- Schedule when and where it works for you. Trainings can take place onsite or at ESD 112.
- Receive a customized professional development plan and meet with your personal coach to practice strategies and next steps.
- $100 per hour of training with a minimum of 2 hours – $10 per hour per person for 30 staff
- Purchase 5 days of training for your program at a discount: $1000 for 10 hours of training – meet your required continuing education hours for the year at only $100 per hour of training
Family Child Care
Providers may coordinate a group to fund the cost of training. ESD can provide space and materials for training. Trainings can be held on Saturdays or in the evening during non-business hours.
Child Care and Preschool Centers
Training can be provided at your site and held during in-service days, Saturdays, or in the evenings.
About Your Trainers
ECE State Resources
Early Care and Education in the News
Why do parents spend so much on child care, yet childhood educators earn so little?
(Child Care Aware of America, July 11, 2018)
Building a solid foundation
(Camas-Washougal Post-Record, April 11, 2019)