Clock Hour Proposal Process
ESD 112 now accepts Clock Hour Proposals online using the pd Enroller system. If you don’t already have a registration/clock hour proposal online account, you will need to create an account to begin using the online proposal process. This is the same log in that you use to register for ESD 112 courses. Each time you submit a proposal, you will use your own personal log in and password to access the proposal system. Select “Clock Hour Proposals” from the Clock Hour drop down menu.
Note: We recommend that you use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to be more successful in submitting proposals. If you use Internet Explorer and experience difficulty, please remove the internet cookies.
How it Works
An Online Clock Hour Proposal is to be submitted for all new course offerings in accordance with the criteria set forth in WAC 180-85-030 and WAC 180-85-200. Click here for WACs pertaining to clock hours.
- If you have never submitted a clock hour proposal, you must contact ESD 112 to be added as a proposal submitter. Email email@example.com or phone 360-952-3319 for access to the proposal system.
- ESD 112 requires that your proposal be submitted at least 15 days prior to the first day of your inservice.
- Your proposal must be pre-approved by an administrator, curriculum coordinator, professional development manager, etc., before being submitted.
- ESD 112 and the Clock Hour Advisory Committee will review your proposal to verify that Washington State inservice/professional development requirements are met.
- Upon approval of your inservice, a confirmation email will be sent which contains the clock hour claim code that must be distributed to attendees for online claim submission. Sign-in sheets are required and you may upload the sign-in sheets via pdEnroller using instructions provided in the email. Evaluations will be completed online during the claim process.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org