Get Involved in Advancing Quality Child Care in Washington and Nationwide
“I want to make a difference in children’s lives.”
If you agree with this this statement, then please visit the links below to find out how you can support policies that protect and prepare our children for a safe and successful future.
Do you want to be immediately informed on child care policy issues that matter to you? Do you want to make your voice heard? Now you can through the Child Care Policy Forum! Learn how you will be able to:
- Join state and national efforts to improve the availability and quality of child care
- Find out where your elected officials stand on child care issues
- Stay up to date on child care public policy changes, provide feedback to policy makers, and learn about the latest trends and reports
- Contact child care leaders in WA State, such as the Department of Early Learning
- Use tips and tools provided to make expressing your opinion on important child care issues easy and valuable
- Contact media sources to share your opinions on the state of child care
Where people across our nation can talk politics, policy, and parenting.
Becoming informed about the need for better child care policies, and letting your voice be heard.
A coalition of organizations in Washington State that believe all children should have the opportunities and support they need in the first five years to be prepared for school and a bright future.
Interested in supporting the work through a donation?