Child Care Referrals
Free Child Care Referrals
Child Care Aware of Washington offers FREE referrals to families seeking child care in their area.
Choosing child care is one of the most important decisions families make. The Child Care Aware of Washington Family Center can help. Call us to find high-quality child care that best meets your family’s needs.
Hours of Operation
M–F, 8:00 am—5:00 pm
Child Care Aware of Washington operates a statewide call center to assist your search for quality childcare. Bi-Lingual support specialists are available upon request.
Child Care Aware of Washington provides a referral service only. We do not license, endorse or recommend any particular provider. Only you can determine whether the quality of care is appropriate for your child.
Get Involved in Advancing Quality Child Care in Washington and Nationwide
“I want to make a difference in children’s lives.”
If you agree with this this statement, then please visit the links below to find out how you can support policies that protect and prepare our children for a safe and successful future.
Do you want to be immediately informed on child care policy issues that matter to you? Do you want to make your voice heard? Now you can through the Child Care Policy Forum! Learn how you will be able to:
- Join state and national efforts to improve the availability and quality of child care
- Find out where your elected officials stand on child care issues
- Stay up to date on child care public policy changes, provide feedback to policy makers, and learn about the latest trends and reports
- Contact child care leaders in WA State, such as the Department of Early Learning
- Use tips and tools provided to make expressing your opinion on important child care issues easy and valuable
- Contact media sources to share your opinions on the state of child care
Where people across our nation can talk politics, policy, and parenting.
Child Care Aware Parent Ambassadors
Becoming informed about the need for better child care policies, and letting your voice be heard.
A coalition of organizations in Washington State that believe all children should have the opportunities and support they need in the first five years to be prepared for school and a bright future.
Interested in supporting the work through a donation?
Valuable Resources for Parents Seeking Child Care
Choosing child care is one of the most important decisions families make. We’ve put together a list of resources to help you in the decision-making process.
- Research average child care rates in the Southwest Washington region
- Quality Child Care checklist
- To Check on licensing records or complaint history visit the Department of Early Learning Child Care Check page.
- Department of Early Learning
- Interested in supporting Child Care Referral Services or Data reports related to child care? Visit Child Care Aware of Washington for more information.
- Interested in Public Policy information? -Visit Child Care Aware of America for national news and information.
- Thrive Washington advances high-quality early learning – with a commitment to innovation and equity – throughout Washington state.
- Check your eligibility for assistance to pay for child care Working Connections Child Care Subsidy
- ESD 112 Board of Directors
CCA of Southwest Washington Staff Contact Information
Your feedback is important. Let us know how we are doing.
Persons who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech impairments may contact us through Washington Relay Services TTY at 1-800-833-6388.
ECE State Resources
Early Care and Education in the News
Why do parents spend so much on child care, yet childhood educators earn so little?
(Child Care Aware of America, July 11, 2018)
Building a solid foundation
(Camas-Washougal Post-Record, April 11, 2019)