The ESD 112 Human Resources Department recently launched a new employment application system to streamline the application process for both applicant and employer. The new system, called NEOGOV Employment Application System, is used by many public organizations, including the State of Washington.
Benefits of the new system include:
- Electronic personnel requisitions and hiring recommendations so that managers do not have to be on-site to sign and route a paper document.
- Ease of use for the applicant with a “point and click” functionality for moving through the application, reviewing items, and uploading documents.
- Design elements to make the application visually appealing and easy to navigate.
- Automatic scoring of applicants.
- Job interest cards so that applicants may receive notification when jobs they are interested in become available.
- Regularly scheduled system updates and increased system support.
Since it launched NEOGOV in August, ESD 112’s Human Resources has received 340 applications and posted more than 50 positions.