Provides Health Benefits Insurance for member school district employees at 10 member districts.
- Membership in the Purchasing Cooperative must be beneficial to its member districts.
- Health benefits coverage must be high quality (of the type and nature desired by a majority of the member districts).
- Access to health coverage must be reliable (remain available over time).
- Program costs (premiums, vendor commissions and fees, and claim payments) will be reported regularly in writing to each member district representative.
- The broker/vendor delivering claims administration services to employees and their families will provide evidence of timely high quality service.
Who to Contact
If you have a question about any of our insurance programs or services, please reach out to:
Director of Insurance Programs
Risk Management Matters
Sign up for our Risk Management Matters newsletter to get the latest tips right in your inbox!