Loss control staff focus their efforts towards building a risk management environment at each one of our member’s facilities.
Loss Control Services
As consultants to our member school districts, loss control staff focuses their efforts towards building a risk management environment at each one of our member’s facilities. Loss control staff work directly with our member school districts and provide them with risk control services and resources designed to help reduce exposure to potential loss and control loss-related expenses.
- Comprehensive facility surveys focused on safety and liability exposures
- Standards compliance assessments of required safety programs
- Review of specific operations and activities
- Employee safety training, both in-person and web-based
- Risk management workshops
- Accident investigation to determine cause and to recommend corrective actions
- Informational bulletins and newsletters on various risk management issues
- Job Hazard Analysis
- School Emergency Operations Plan assistance and review
- Safety Committee consultation
- Playground inspections by Certified Playground Safety Inspectors
- Pressure vessel inspections
- Ergonomic assessments
- Participation with various school-related organizations
In an effort to help reduce losses, ESD 112 Insurance Programs is committed to providing risk management consultation services to member districts.
Who to Contact
If you have a question about the insurance programs or services we offer to districts, please reach out to:
Director of Insurance Programs
Risk Management Matters
Sign up for our Risk Management Matters newsletter to get the latest tips right in your inbox!