About the ECE Volunteer Team
Our Early Care and Education (ECE) staff and kiddos greatly appreciate community participation and educational opportunities. Do you have a skill, hobby or activity you would like to share with one of our ECE centers? Are you passionate about something that the next generation of learners can benefit from?
We are actively seeking community members (parents, teachers, high school students, college students, etc.) to come into our centers and teach our kids something new!
Summer internships are also available for individuals who are working with a university or agency and need to fulfill an internship or practicum requirement in child care or education. Download an application >
- Read a book to a class once a week
- Play outdoors
- Help organize/coordinate materials for the center
- Play your instrument
- Work 1 on 1 with a student or small group
- Assist where help is needed
Share a craft or activity in your area of expertise:
Benefits of volunteering:
- Make a difference in your community
- Be a positive role model for a child
- Build upon existing skills
- Get to know the Early Learning Field
- Have access to free Professional Development Opportunities through trainings and events
- Join a community of other dedicated volunteers
- Fulfill community service hours or project
- Complete an Early Care and Education Internship
- Have fun!