Center Hours: 7:45AM – 2:45PM (M–Th)
Center Phone: 360–642–4089
About Ocean Beach
Ocean Beach Early Care and Education Center offers two preschool sessions Monday through Thursday for the following programs:
- Community Program: A sliding fee scale is used to determine preschool cost. The Community Program is for children ages 4-5 years old.
- Early Childhood Education and Assistance (ECEAP): A comprehensive preschool program that provides free services and support to eligible children ages 3-5 years old and their families.
- Early Childhood Special Education: Evaluation and services to children ages 3-5 years old with developmental delays.
Our combined preschool classrooms promote active, play-based learning for diverse groups of children. Children are accepted into ECEAP based on their age, family income, and other developmental or environmental risk factors. Read more about the ECEAP program.
For enrollment or eligibility information, please call 360-642-4089.
Quality and Accessibility
The early years are the most extraordinary period of growth and development in a child’s lifetime. Our ECE centers develop and nurture the relationship between early learning and K-12 so that all schools are ready for children and all children are ready for school. Our programs are strengthened through well-trained and dedicated professionals who provide individualized care based on each child’s needs.
7:45 A.M. – 10:45 A.M.
11:45 A.M. – 2:45 P.M.
305 5th Street SE
Long Beach, WA 98631
The ECEAP Program
ECEAP includes preschool education, health services coordination, and family support services. Children who participate in the program learn to manage their feelings, get along with others and follow classroom routines. They build the beginning skills for reading, math and science. The program works closely with parents to support their children’s health and education and to meet family goals. ECEAP also helps families access medical and dental care and social services.
The program includes:
- Preschool instruction [September – May]
- Developmental screenings and referrals
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Health and dental screenings
- Home Visits
- Parent Leadership Opportunities
- Family Events
- Kindergarten Readiness Activities
- Transportation provided in some service areas
Children are accepted into ECEAP based on their age, family income, and other developmental or environmental risk factors.
Serving the Following School Districts
- Battle Ground Public Schools
- Evergreen Public Schools
- Hockinson School District
- Vancouver Public Schools
- Washougal School District<
- Woodland School District