Notice is hereby given the Board of Directors for the Educational Service District 112, ESD112, Vancouver, Washington, is soliciting competitive bids from responsible contractors for the renovation of our 49th Center located at 14619 NE 49th St B, Vancouver, WA 98682.
The primary project scope includes:
Work consists of interior demolition of some walls and suspended ceilings per the drawings. There will be significant plumbing work to add several restrooms with some minimal framing to add new dividing walls. We will be raising the existing suspending ceiling system from 8 feet up to 10 feet and there will be some minimal electrical work and some relocating of HVAC ducting for the new areas. There will be some new finishes & basic generic cabinetry for renovated rooms per the details & drawings.
Date Published: May 17, 2022
Site Meeting: Monday, May 23, 2022 at 10:00 AM PT.
Deadline for Questions: May 30, 2022
Bid Due Date: Friday, June 3, 2022 at 2:00 PM PT.
All bid documents can be found on J2 Blueprint Supply Plancenter:
- Electronic files including plans, specifications, addenda, bidder’s list, project notices and updates may be obtained at the site listed above.
- Bidders will first set up an account free of charge which will provide access to the project bid documents.
- Bidders with an account will automatically be part of the viewers list. Bidders will need to select general, sub-contractor etc., to be placed on the bidders list.
- Bidders requiring paper documents may submit written requests to the following email address Bid@j2b.com. Paper prints plus shipping will be provided at the cost of reproduction to the bidder.
- Paper plans will not be run in advance. Bidders must order ahead of time and submit payment via major credit card. Absolutely no refunds.
- If bidders are unable to receive documents electronically or require special individual assistance there will be a one-time charge of $ 35.00 payable via major credit payable to J2 Blueprint.
Questions may be directed to Neil Lee, LEEKA Architecture and Planning, Project Architect, VIA EMAIL ONLY, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions will be submitted to the design team for inclusion in bid addenda.
Bid addenda is distributed via email notification to bidders who have logged into the project and are part of the official project bidders list.
The Owner reserves the right to waive any informalities and to reject any or all bids. No bidder may withdraw or modify his/her bid after the time set for the bid opening until after 45 calendar days from bid opening date.
Columbian Affidavit of Publication